Rockford Rescue Mission partners with hundreds of churches, organizations and businesses in our community. There are several ways for groups and companies to partner with the Mission:
1.) SPONSOR a Mission fundraising event such as:
An Evening for Hope Telethon (January)
Expressions of Hope Annual Banquet (April)
Women of Hope Dessert (September)
Hope to the Hungry Radiothon (October)
2) Place a COUNTERTOP BANK in your place of business and collect change to be donated to the Mission.
3) Select the Mission as your organization's CHARITY OF CHOICE.
4) Encourage your employees or members to VOLUNTEER together. For a list of volunteer opportunities, click here.
5) Conduct a COLLECTION DRIVE. For some creative ideas, click here. To see our current list of needs, click here.
6) ORGANIZE an event and donate the proceeds to help the homeless at the Mission. Be creative!
7) Arrange a PRESENTATION. We will provide a trained speaker to share the Mission's purpose with your group, including real stories of real people who have been rescued through the work of the Mission.