Thank you for your interest in working for Rockford Rescue Mission. We are privileged to serve, in Jesus’ name, the hurting in our community and to offer the hope that only Christ can give. Our workplace is unique and we are a ministry first and foremost. We respect the time and beliefs of all but reserve and exercise our right to hire only those who share our same faith convictions and beliefs.
Before you apply with us, please read our Hiring Process and Statement of Purposes & Expectations to determine if employment with us is a good fit. If you believe it is, please complete our General Application Form & Questionnaire.
Thank you again for your interest. We wish you the best in your employment search!
- Administrative Assistant (Full TIme)
- Cafe Associate (Part Time)
EDUCATION & EMPLOYMENT
- Vocational Trainer (Full Time)
- Innovative Education Center Instructor (Full Time)
- Housekeeping Associate (Part Time)
- Womens Crisis - Weekend Coordinator (Part TIme)
- Womens Crisis - Evening Coordinator (Full TIme)
Download our Hiring Process and Statement of Purpose & Expectations Here
Download our General Application Form Here
Download the Reference Forms Here
Download the General Questionnaire Here